Monday, September 1, 2008

Still no pictures.....

Sorry about the boring blog.  I lost my battery charger to my camera so I have been kinda lost.  I was over helping my mom on Saturday at her new house and you'll never believe what I found on her floor????  My battery charger......  She brought it back from the cabin after our reunion but forgot to find the owner til I saw it sitting there......  I was so happy to have it, I took it home and got my battery all charged up only to see my camera go bye-bye in the car with the bikers......  Ruben went on his yearly bike trip with my bothers and took the camera.  I tried telling him how important it was that I keep it so that i can update my blog but...........  he didn't care.  Anyways, that's my story and I hope to get up and running on more blogging soon so that Korbi will leave me alone.... (love you korbi)...  

9 comments:

Korbi said...

Stephen wanted to take my camera and I looked at him like he was crazy. He wanted to take my camera on Beck's 1st day of school? Sorry, honey, but I don't think so.... :) Good to see you back, now you get to practice your descriptive writing skills and intrigue us with some great stories because there will be no pics. WE might come out this week and bring som stuff for you to enter into the fair. Do you know what day it is yet and are you entering things?

Korbi said...

cute background, you ever gonna take "sexual healing" off your play list???? ;)

Whitney R said...

Bummer. Sometimes I just yoink pictures off the internet if they have anything to do with my post. It's a filler and makes me feel better.

The TAUFA'S said...

I'm glad to hear you can blog without a picture, but sure enjoy those pictures as well?! I hope you enjoy your time while the "men" are on their bike ride. My husband would so be jealous of the bikes if he saw them!

Deborama said...

It's been forever! I keep looking at your blog cabin cabin cabin! :) The boys are going to have so much fun, Eric was SO excited!

Ashton & Co. said...

I feel bad Joel couldn't go...

ShaRee said...

We will wait patiently for a blog with pictures :)...I hope your camera has a speedy return! I was happy for you that you found your battery! It is the worst when you misplace something...Any one seen my watch? two tone, Anne Klien, New York

angie said...

I know what you mean about the times I don't have anything to blog about! My only exception is, right now I do have some things to post, but I just need to take the time to get them on my blog, before I fall too behind!! Tim told me how excited Ruben and Todd were to go on their little "Wild Hogs" men time!! How's being back to school going for you and your kids? So far so good for us!! I'm enjoying the quiet time during the day! Talk to ya later!

Black Family said...

I am so anxious to see more pictures...I miss home! I will just keep waiting for the guys to get back...uggg love ya er