Monday, September 29, 2008

Ashton at the dentist



So I had a dentist appointment to get my teeth cleaned and Ashton got to tag along.  He sat on my lap and watch them clean my teeth and then he wanted his cleaned too.  I was so shocked.  He just turned three and this is the first time he has ever been in a dental office.  He sat right in the chair and they cleaned his teeth and he even let Dr. Chris come in and take a look.  He said his teeth were great!!!!  Ashton talked about how clean his teeth were all day........  It was so fun for him........  and of course he gets his own toothbrush...

7 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Good job Ashton! I am still scared of the dentist...How are you? Are you gunna come see us this harvest? :)

Korbi said...

Did I ever tell you about Beck's 1st dentist visit? Yeah, not anything like Ashton's!

Whitney R said...

Good for Ashton!

After my last horrible experience (one cavity turning into 9) I'm scared of it.

I now go to someone you used to be related to. Wierd, huh? They asked me about your kids. Richard even came in and bragged about Kylie.

When I was babysitting for you I had no idea I would have married someone who runs some of their land. So wierd.....

Whitney R said...

**Kylee

Black Family said...

WOW what a trooper! That is like unheard of! Miss ya

The TAUFA'S said...

That is too cute. Not many kids willingly want the dentist.

Deborama said...

He is so cute, don't forget to invite me if you go private!