Monday, September 15, 2008

Beck Staying at our House.........

Ashton and Beck playing with blocks

Beck got to stay at our house for 4 days while his mom and dad went on a little trip.  He came on Wednesday and stayed til Saturday night.  Beck came to preschool with Ashton on Thursday and man did they have fun.  Beck was right at home, you wouldn't even know he had never been to that preschool.  They had lots of fun playing with the blocks, airplanes, painting, and swinging out side.  They both wanted under-dogs the entire time.  
Wednesday night we took everyone and headed to the fair.  We took them on 4 rides and they wanted more.  We walked to every animal they had there.  I think there favorite was the horses.  They both got to sit on one so they keep telling me to go back for another ride....  Between all of us we ate 2 nachos, pizza, 2 spoon tacos, 2 corn dogs, 2 large pops, 2 cotton candy, pig ears, and some ice cream.......  Wow it was good too.......  
Friday Ashton and Beck played outside on the Ashton Acres.  Those boys jumped and played with cats all day.  They love walking back and forth to grandma's house.  I think they think they are pretty big boys walking back and forth by themselves.  Friday night Ruben, Kylee, Josh and I went to Pullman to the play "Fiddler on the Roof".  Ashton and Beck got to stay and play at Grandma's.  The play was awesome and our kids loved it.  They had the whole thing memorized..
Saturday was another play day here at the house.  We went back to the fair about 6:00pm to eat dinner and go to the rodeo.  We took one more trip around the animals and then got some dinner.  Beck got picked up right before the rodeo so its was just our family.  Ashton was excited the entire time.  He loved watching the cows and horses.  We had tons of fun......
We had a very fun time with Beck and miss him now that he is gone.  Thanks for letting us enjoy him Korbi....  It was nice for  Ashton to have someone to have to share his stuff with........

9 comments:

Heatherbether said...

My quads are really paying for the 200 squats today. I'd love to have you work out with me. I go in the evening after the kids go to bed (about 8:30) Mon., Tues., & Thurs. I lift for an hour and then do 30 min. of cardio. Just to warn you though, I've lost 3 partners to pregnancy now, so exercise with me at your own risk. Oh and just so you know, those letters in the word verification thingy are annoying; it's taken me 3 tries. Let's hope it works this time.

Korbi said...

GRACIAS!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much Tiff. I was so happy to know that he was loved and having fun while we were gone. Where's the picture that he painted???? :) He looks like a girl in that pic. :)

Ashton & Co. said...

Cute pictures of 2 cute little boys!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

How did you handle two little boys?? I can barely manage one (and he doesn't even move). I was feeling a little panicky myself as I read that post about Ashton. Talk about scary!! How long does croup last??

Becky said...

We missed the fair! Too bad we moved before this last week. Sounds like you guys had a blast. You guys still need to come and hang with us at the coast. Sorry I haven't sent an email or updated my blog. I just got internet last thursday and can't find my computer connection for my phone to download my pics. I'll figure it out soon. Miss you guys...please keep in touch even though we have moved five hours away!

ShaRee said...

cute cousins, your a great mom and aunt!

The TAUFA'S said...

Isn't it great when cousins can come over and entertain your little ones. I'm glad to hear that all went well and that Ashton is doing better.

Black Family said...

It was so good to talk to you the other day. We miss you guys a lot! How did the baptism go....any pictures?

Deborama said...

Im glad he did all that at preschool, when I first saw the pics I was saying bad things about you "Tiff's such an over achiever" :) It's so fun they are such good friends!