Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Ashton Family Reunion"

CABIN! CABIN!  WE LOVE THE CABIN!!!!
Sadie, Ashton and Mckenna having lots of fun on the dock...
Ariana, Kylee and Ashlie Castillo getting in the hot tub after jumping in the cold lake.  I have to say, I think this was one of the best parts about swimming.  The kids loved swimming in the cold water and then running up to the hot tub.  
  Jocelyn, Baby Kylie, Sadie, Ellie, Tess, and Avery.  
These girls are having one of many movie parties... 
HOT TUB PARTY!!!!
Carsten, Kylee, Jocelyn, Avery, Tess, Ariana,  Ashlie, Baby Kylie and Sadie.....
We all had so much fun at the cabin.  There was about 40 of us total staying in one cabin.  We ate lots of food, drank lots of pop, played cards, sang lots of song together, swam, fished, hiked, went to the rock slide, kids loved driving the jet ski, lots of jumping off the end of the dock, camp fires, roasted marshmallows,  kids got to scrapbook, and most of all just playing with the family.  Thanks so much to Grandma Ann and Bobby Boy for making it possible for us to have a week to spend with each other.  We Love You Guys.......

7 comments:

angie said...

Hey Tiff, that sounds like SO much fun!! I wish we had a family cabin! I keep bugging my siblings that we need to all pitch in and get goin on one, but so far, NOTHING!! It would be awesome to have a family place like that to call your own home away from home!! WAY cute pics of all the kids! It looks like they were busy, wild, and crazy with fun! LOL, Angie

Ashton & Co. said...

You got some really cute pics! We had a lot of fun, but I must say... I'm REALLY looking forward to relaxing in the aloha state with you guys!!! Luv ya! :)

ShaRee said...

Thanks for coming to the reunion. I always enjoy talking with you!

Jenny said...

Tiff--Your awesome! Love your blog. I had a great time talking to you and Reuben at the Yorgesen Reunion. Jenny

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

So I finally found your blog link! -And it's stinkin cute! Be sure to let me know if you received my blog invite the next time you see me (or don't be a stranger and comment on my blog if I actually remembered your email correctly). P.S. this is Anneka....

Black Family said...

Hey you! Love the pictures from the cabin! Hey so is it outta sight outta mind.....been trying to call you....don't you miss us?

Korbi said...

I'm not even gonna check anymore.... :(