Sunday, October 5, 2008



Ok so the week went pretty good
with the boys..... Daniel and Ashton 
took great naps (at the same time)
and Daniel went to bed very good here.  I think all that jumping on the tramp made he tired.  He really like playing outside.  The first thing he did when he woke up is head for the door.  Daniel and Ashton loved playing in the tub.  They were counting how many times they would dump the cup of water over there heads.  We loved having Daniel come  stay with us and have a little understanding what it would be like to have twins......   Lots of WORK!!!!!

4 comments:

Korbi said...

you go girl!

Deborama said...

You are so awesome! I can't believe you took Daniel, you should still be napping from having Beck! :) I love those pictures, how cute! Email them to me. I love the kitten too, so many pretty colors! I had one like that when I was little named enchalada, I thought it looked like one?

The TAUFA'S said...

Apparently, your getting broken for twins in the future?! hehe Sounds like it was fun for everyone.

Ashton & Co. said...

Two really cute little boys! I'm glad to hear it all went well!