Friday, October 3, 2008

Boys.....

Daniel came to stay with us on Wednesday after Stacy got off work.   His mom and dad are going to conference so he gets to stay with us and play of the farm.  He is loving running around outside with no boundaries (except of course the road).  Beck got to come over and play for a couple hours on Thursday.  Josh had all the kids running around the yard, hanging onto a rope while he was leading them.  All my kids and Daniel slept like a rock last night.  It was great!!!!  Today I went outside today to find Ashton and Daniel spraying each other with the hose.   It wasn't pretty.  They were both wet from head to toe and looking at me like "whats the big deal"?  I told them they need to play in the back and NO water.....  So while making there way into the back they decided they would stop by my freezer thats by the back door.  Lets just say they are lucky they are little.   They had cats climbing in and out, dirty hands touching my food and food out on my lawn...  Ashton was pointing the finger to Daniel and Daniel didn't know what to do........  Boys Boys Boys......  Trouble  Trouble Trouble......... 

4 comments:

Whitney R said...

hahaha. I feel bad for my mom with 3 little boys. I have no idea what I'm going to have. If Lena has 2 boys 21 months apart, and if they are anything like Isak..... Poor her.

Ashton & Co. said...

Cute pics! I think they are small because you did a collage! I'm not sure, but Debbie is good at collages, ask her for sure!:)

Korbi said...

Beck probably taught them how to do it.... :) How did you do that with the pictures???

angie said...

Hey Tiff, you're right! Boys are trouble, but boys will be boys!! I'm so used to being around little boys, that I probably let them get away with TOO much!! Things that would probably make other mothers cringe, I just shake my head and say oh well, whatever!! Your boys are awesome, Spencer loves seeing Ashton in nursery every Sunday!! How did you do that with your pics? It's really cute, and your new kitty is really cute too!! Sorry, any cat names escape me at the moment!! Later!