Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cabin Pictures

Last weekend we went to the cabin and had so much fun...  There was 4 families (Stephen and Korbi, Tony and Mary, Jared and Bethany Jenks, Grandma and Grandpa for 1 night and us)  The girls and kids had fun sewing and making stuff while the boys entertained themselves with the  play-station.......  Its so nice to have a place big enough for all of us to go together.  My kids love playing with cousins.  
Taryn, Stephen, Ruben, Carsten, and Eddie
Ashton getting ready for our hike!!  He is wearing his pj's with Kylie's boots.
Korbi, Paisley, Kylee, Mary, Kylie, Beck, Ashton and Josh......
Beck and Ashton with there sticks running down the road....
Josh, Ashton and Beck!!!
Josh, Kylie, Kylee and Ashton
Hot tubing at the CABIN is the kids #1 thing to do.  Its the first thing they do when they get up and last thing before bed.....  We love the HOT TUB!
Beck, Ashton, Korbi, Kylie, Kylee, and Josh.........
Here is Kylee and the sewing machine.  She made a pencil holder for her school bag.  For some reason we didn't get a picture of the finished product but she did a great job.....
Josh and Kylie watch the movie 102 Dalmations.  They had lots of fun playing on those chairs.
Here is Josh sewing up his own little creation.  He loved using that sewing machine.  We had to start setting the timer so they could all have a turn.....
Ashton loves holding Paisley.

3 comments:

Korbi said...

e-mail me those pics punk!

The TAUFA'S said...

That sounds like it was a fun and eventful trip. Glad you were able to have so much fun.

angie said...

I WISH that Tim's family would all chip in and do a family cabin! I KNOW that with all of us, we could do it, but I can't talk anyone into it!! I think it would get used all the time, but oh well!! Maybe someday!! It looks and sounds like you guys had an awesome time!! I'm impressed about the sewing, I don't even know how to sew! Pathetic i know, I need to learn! Better late than never, right!! I know I need to post something on my blog, I'm falling WAY behind! Talk to ya later! LOL!