Friday, August 1, 2008

24th of July Celebration!

Isn't this cute....  Ashton giving Ellie a hug when it looks like she really doesn't want one......
Ashton and Ariana
                         Kylie and Ashton
These are a few of the pictures from the 24th.  We all got together as a Stake activity here in Othello at the fair grounds.  We ate lots of yummy food, Ashton played lots of games and then they had some fun entertainment to watch.  Ashton's favorite part was playing games because he would get a prize afterwards.......

4 comments:

angie said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! We missed the 24th celebration! Boo hoo!! I wish we could've been there, but Tim was on call at the hospital and I wasn't going to take all my kids there by myself! I know, excuses excuses, but there it is! Ashton is ADORABLE, and he probably keeps you on your toes! Take care! When do your kids come home from Matt's? I bet you miss 'em tons!!

Ashton & Co. said...

Looks like fun!

The TAUFA'S said...

Just dropping by to say "hi". Your kids have grown! Can't wait to see you this weekend?!

Deborama said...

How fun, I love pioneer day!