Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kylee and Marinda Family Birthday Party



                        Kylee and Marinda had there family birthday party today. Marinda turned 12 and Kylee turned 11......   We ate lunch at Aunt Mary's and had cake after.  Korbi sent them both on a scavender hunt for there gift's, which they love so much.  Usually one Sunday a month we get together (all the Ashton's) to celebrate everyone's birthday so the kids really look forward to having  "family birthday party's".  Not only do they get the party but I think the best part for them is getting to play with each other.  No one wants to go home at the end of the day.   Happy Birthday Girls!!!!!                                                   

5 comments:

Korbi said...

is that Marvin Gaye singing "Sexual Healing" on your blog? That is sooo tacky! :)

Whitney R said...

Oh my goodness, your kids have grown so much! I can't believe it, I wouldn't have recognized Josh and Ashton is so cute! Kylee is sure pretty. I'm glad you found me, because I wondered if you had a blog but couldn't find it. I'm going to add your link to my page. :)

Oh and it's so weird having my hair short. But I wanted to see how it was. I really like it so far!

Deborama said...

Your so quick on your posts! :) I've been catching up on reading everyones blogs. My kids love it when I sit here for an hour! :) Thanks for an awesome night.

angie said...

Hey Tiff, I'm so glad that you commented on my blog, now I have another friend who's blog I can check out!! Yes, I LOVE blogging!! I probably could spend some time doing more quality things, but it's something I enjoy, so that's quality to me! Your blog is SO adorable!! That's cool the whole Ashton family gets together for birthdays! We do the same thing in Tim's family, sometimes we have up to 4 or 5 birthdays to celebrate! Crazy! Talk to ya later, thanks for checking my blog out again!!

Ashton & Co. said...

That is such a darling picture. Two pretty girls!