Monday, July 14, 2008

Kids going to Matt's



Yesterday the kids went to Matt's for there last visit this summer.  They will be gone for 3 weeks this time. We have never done 3 weeks all at once so we will see how it goes.  We meet Matt at a gas station just passed Ritzville.  I told the kids I wanted to take there picture before they left so here they are posing.  I told them to make  SAD faces and they did such a good job.  Don't they look sad???  (just for a second)  Then they continued making all sorts of silly faces.  They are going to be missed dearly here in our house.  Ashton is always asking me when they are coming home....   Have lots of fun and remember to always be safe........  WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!!!!  

10 comments:

angie said...

I'll bet you're going to miss them tons, but they'll be home before you know it! The positive I guess would be, enjoy the quiet while you can! If you have any quiet with Ashton running around! I know even when I just have Spencer or Josh, it's still loud in our home! Call me if you need anything! Talk to ya later!!

Ashton & Co. said...

We love those pics- the sad one is hilarious! Kylee's hair looks SO pretty! Josh is so dang cute! I'm sure you're going to miss them, but time will fly and before you know it we'll be at PRIEST LAKE! Yeah! You are doing a great job blogging!

Ashton & Co. said...

Tiff- I just got your comment and YES we are going to be home this weekend. Please tell Ky to call FOR SURE! I would love to let them ride the swing and go to lunch or something. Tell Matt I will even go pick them up, drop them off, etc. We would LOVE to see them! Thanks!

DeHaan-Lybbert Familia said...

wow found your blog, cute by the way. How did the kids I babysat get so big?
my blog by the way is dehaan-lybbert.blogspot.com

Ashton & Co. said...

Hey we got to see your kids! yeah! Tell Matt thanks for calling me... I posted a pic of them...sorry I didn't take more!

Deborama said...

Awww, I get so sad thinking of having to let any of my kids go have fun without me! Your such a strong Mother! 3 weeks is way too long! Cameron and Megan came over last night and said they saw you at Costco. They said you were on a motorcycle and wondered if you were able to buy anything to take home on it. :)

Anonymous said...

Tiff your kids are so big. I guess it was been 4 or so years since I've seen them. I'll have to show Stacy your blog. Glad I came across it. Mine is randyandcapribird@blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Good to see you are doing good.

-Capri

Korbi said...

no, stephen doesn't read my blog, sometimes i wish he would.

Ashley said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog! Cute pictures!

Korbi said...

hey, what's up? I even sent you the link to my pics from the relay at Costco, hurry it up all ready! We want a new post!