Monday, January 18, 2010

Finally a Post on Kylee's room.....

The pictures hardly do any of my hard work justice. Kylee has been wanting her room painted ever since I painted the boys so over christmas break I decided I would get to work and surprise her when she got back from Matts. And that exactly what I did...... Here it is.....




We are currently looking for a headboard and think she will be finished for awhile...... She was very surprised and loved the colors.... (and yes I painted the circles)

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, that looks awesome!! I hope the polka dots are stickers or something and you didn't paint them all on one by one! ;)

Ty Robbins said...

It looks amazing!!! You can come decorate my house if you want! :)

Ann said...

Looks super good!!!

Ashton & Co. said...

That looks so good! You are becoming quite the painter! Good job!

Korbi said...

and Korbi's kitchen table came next....

The TAUFA'S said...

You did a great job on the the boys room and hers!! I'm impressed. When Lillian gets a room that we can paint I'll give you a call.

Unknown said...

does she wake up seeing spots before her eyes. the doc says it could be.... LOL (peter).