Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Random Pictures....


I am very bad at posting but am trying to get better. Here is a few pictures from the last month..... Ashton is so excited to see Santa today! Here he is getting ready.

My little Pasiley ( i love this girl)........ This is an old pictures cause she has her bottle but she is so cute sitting in the baby basket.
Josh and Ashton in my bathtub......... When Im away this is what happens..... Crazy BOYS!!!

Ruben and his teachers quorum raked leaves and this is where he decided to empty the bags.... The kids actually had so much fun.



6 comments:

Ty Robbins said...

I never thought to put leaves on a trampoline. I bet that was fun!

Deborama said...

So cute! I wondered where you got those, that puny tree next to the tramp didn't look like it could do that! :)

Korbi said...

you are such a good mom and Aunt TT

Heatherbether said...

I'm starting a jump rope team in the spring sometime at Scootney (open to all kids though). I'd love to have you kids. Spread the word. It will probably be advertised in Community Schools. Also,today I was helping in Miss Foley's class and your niece Avery was painting a snowman and said she needed to "add some highlights". She must have a hair dresser in the family!

Ashton & Co. said...

Glad to see some new posts! Cute pics! We'll be waiting for more! :)

Whitney R said...

I love the pictures with the leaves! What a great idea to put them on the tramp. My favorite thing? Putting the sprinkler that sprays strait up under with soap on the tramp. So fun! But I guess a little dangerous because it's slippery, too.