Friday, October 30, 2009

Our trip to Salt Lake City....

Ashton and Beck..... I really hope these boys stay the best of friends.....
My Favorite person...... I love her!!!!
Kylee, Ashley and Ariana.
Doesn't that look like to trouble?
Ashton and Beck would be completely happy if they had there own I-phones with some games and movies.

Josh and his build a bear. This is what he got on our way back from SLC and it says a little something special from grandma and grandpa. He says to me - i love this bear, i can finally feel good about going to bed..--
Josh and Bobby Boy...... Josh's best buddy..
Ashton thinks he's pretty cute.... OK he is... Here we are on our tour of the Conference Center.
We have such cute kids....

3 comments:

Deborama said...

Cute pics! I love your big one you put on top! The boys are hilarious!

Ashley said...

I love Temple Square. You know I acutally live 5 mins from it? You should have visited. :)

Ashton & Co. said...

The pic at the top is so cute! You got lots of pics from the trip...I thought your camera was broken? Cute cute cute! BTW how are things up there? Call me!