Monday, October 26, 2009

The boys room is finally finished!!!

Its really looks good. The pictures don't do it justice.
And yes it was a lot of work.... I painted all week long day and night. Never again will i try and do something so time consuming...
This is my before picture. Looks like one big miss.
Posting this for my dad! Buddy is doing great....
The other day at scouts we talked about our flag and the boys got to learn the proper way to fold and put away a flag. This is Joshy's cracker he made to look like a flag. Pretty good job there.

4 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Wow that room looks awesome!!! Good job! THat is so creative and looks like a lot of work!

Ashton & Co. said...

P.S. I didn't know it was your idea for the whole build-a-bear thing...sorry to give Joel the credit! :)

Deborama said...

I can't believe you did the room! It looks good, way too much work for me! WOW!

Korbi said...

the room looks awesome!!!! And hey, that's a nice picture at the top, who took it??? (it was me in case you didn't know) ;)