Monday, June 23, 2008

On the Way to the Cabin......



Ashton and I rode to the cabin with Gandpa Bob and Mckenna on Thursday morning.  We were so lucky to get to stop in Post Falls and take Kylee and Josh to get ice cream.  They didn't know we were coming so it was pretty exciting.  Ashton was the most excited by far.  It was all he could talk about was seeing HIS brother and sister.  We went to McD's and the kids all played in the play land , ate chicken nuggets (of course), and had chocolate dipped ice cream cones.  Grandpa was ready to go before we got there so we didn't stay very long (but i am very  appreciative for the time i got, thanks grandpa!!!!)..........  Kylee and Joshua are doing good.  They seem to grow so much over the summer I just can't believe.....  I Love Them Both Very Much and Can't Wait To See Them on The 30th...................

2 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Cute pics- I bet you guys all miss those two for those couple of weeks- sounds like you get her for her b-day this year? Hope so! I invited you into our blog- all you need to do is accept the invite over your email. I hope all is well! PS, how's your moms leg?

Deborama said...

Thanks for leaving a comment! :) I can't imagine how hard it is to not see them for two weeks! Your amazing!