Monday, June 30, 2008

Look what my mom did.....



OK so I've been asking Ruben if I could put a few highlights in Ashton's hair and of course he told me NO...  I asked a few more times and got the same answer.  I left it alone until one night Ashton and I were home alone with nothing to do.  I text Ruben again and asked if I promised to only do a few and cut his hair in a week, could I put some highlights in?  He finally said YES........  I immediately got to work.  Got Ashton something to eat and we were set.  Ashton was really good until he started getting tired.  He wanted to lay his head back on the chair and I was like sorry buddy its to late to turn back now.  It took us about an hour and we were finished.  Ashton's favorite part --- the shampoo bowl.......  He loves getting his hair washed.   I know I put more then a few highlights in but I had to make it look good.......  Ruben came home and of course loved his hair.  So will we cut it???  Probably not..  I love Ashton and I love his cute hair!!!!! 

3 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Oh that is too cute! He'd be cute if he had pink hair! (I'm sure Ruben would NEVER go for that!!!)
I changed a post on my blog so that I mention everyone's b-day this week. Tell Kylee Happy Birthday!!
I wish we could see you all this weekend, too. We will for SURE be up there in August, although Joel says not for the whole week. We will probably come up around the 6th. Hope you guys have fun and drive safe!

Korbi said...

oh my gosh, I want blue in Beck's hair, then we could be twins. It looks so cute! Can AShton tell the difference?

Charee said...

He is so cute and I love the highlights. If Grady's hair grows back red we might have to stop by!