Monday, March 29, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANNI

I am in New York right now, haha, the rest of you are losers! But I am going to bring back a New York sweatshirt (like the black paint splatter one from China town) for my sister-in-law Korbi, size Large, because the one that she has accidentally shrunk so much and her body has gotten slightly fatter, so yeah, I am gonna bring her one of those home. Because yeah, I am just awesome like that. And oh, yeah, did I mention that it was like totally my MY BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday to me because I am the awesomest most caring person in the whole wide world!! I am the best mom, hairdresser, taxi cab, wife, friend, best friend, babysitter, aunt, daughter, sis-in-law, driver, sister, listener, peace maker, in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! (well, second only to Korbi of course)

No comments: