Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Prefect Tree..... by Josh Lewis

Saturday was the day we went and picked out the perfect tree for our house (Josh pick the first big one he saw).  The kids had so much fun running around and looking at all the trees.  We had to go to Wal-Mart and get some lights and candy canes for the tree.  We didn't have enough lights for our 8 foot tree.....  Think this is the biggest yet........
We finally got it all done Sunday afternoon.....  What fun we had!!!
Josh making his pose....
Baby Kylie came alone to help out.  She was a BIG help when it came to picking out our tree...
Here is the group --  Kylie, Kylee, Ashton, Josh and Ariana
Ariana wanted to help us too.  We are so glad to have our family so close.  Our kids love being with each other all the time and think that most of them are happy just playing with family......  Wish for a white Christmas!!!!!! 

4 comments:

Whitney R said...

I'm back! I've been gone forever. School sucked away my life.

I will be home for Christmas and so will the rest of my family. It's going to be rather crowded. But so much fun and really nice to have everyone together.

I changed my address by going into blogger and click on settings. Then go to the second tab, "publishing" and it will have your current address all typed in and if you want to change it, you type in the new one and then type in the word verification and see if it's available. If it is it will change your address but people can't find your new blog unless you give them the link before hand or do what I did and leave your old address up for a while for people to change. I'm not sure if after some time clicking on the old link will take you to the new link - I'll need to try that and see.

good luck if your changing it! Just let me know what you decide so I can make the changes.

The TAUFA'S said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I sometimes miss being around family just for that reason--so Lillian can play with her cousins. Life takes in different places and we live with it. I hope you have your white Christmas.

Ashton & Co. said...

What cute pictures. That is one of my favorite things about Christmas- the tree. We have a fakey and Joel refuses to help "fluff" it. He will do ANYTHING else, just no fluffing. Looks like they picked a good one. My girls are SO excited to see everyone next week. Hope you do have a white Christmas. We sure will! It has snowed TONS lately. Thanks for the b-day wish. Joel totally pulled through and gave me the best day ever! :)

Korbi said...

Josh says he wanted colored lights and he lept asking me, " don't you think colored lights would look better?"