Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Pictures

Kylee is a Football Player........  We had a jersey made with her name and number on it....  (In PINK of course).....  She loved it and especially loved decorating her helmet.  She looked like a very Cute Football Player........
Josh dressed up as a Motor-Cross Racer.  He has all the gear in the pictures so it was pretty easy.   He loves riding his dirt bike and is now into making little jumps in our back yard....
"Ashton the Little Pirate".... He didn't care much for the eye patch or the hat but was all about the sword and fighting with people.......   We did some trick or treating before so that the kids could knock on doors and Ashton had so much fun.  There was some really scary houses out there.  Then we went to the church for our annual Halloween Party.  Food, Fun, Games and Candy.  They all had lots of fun.  Last of all we stopped by Roger's (our builder) house for a marshmallow roast.    
Ashton's Preschool Class
Here is the Mighty Pirate!!!

6 comments:

Deborama said...

Its about time it lets me on here! Your cabin pics look so fun, I can't wait to go up after Christmas! Your kids looked cute for Halloween, sorry it took so long to get motorcycle stuff, you should have just called me!

ShaRee said...

Arr! Ashton is a pretty cute pirate. Cute children. Thanks for letting me in on seeing your family still. Love my hair and eyebrows! Your a wiz!

angie said...

Your kids looked SO great!! I'm so glad Kylee's costume worked out! She looked so cute! Every time I looked at Josh at the party, I couldn't help but chuckle! The wig was classic! He also could've passed for an 80's rock singer! We didn't go trick or treating, just the party, and that was enough for me!! I'm a humbug what can I say?! Talk to ya later!!

The TAUFA'S said...

Love the Halloween pictures. I've been dragging my feet on getting the pictures uploaded. Last week hasn't been all that great. Fehi (Sekona's brother) was only here for a week and then went to Hawaii where he is hoping to go to school. Looks like the kids enjoyed Halloween!

Ashton & Co. said...

What cute costumes! Where did you have Kylee's jersey made? They all look so cute and so grown up! Sounds like a fun Halloween! :) Can't wait to see you in paradise in 10 days, 19 hours, 23 minutes...(but whose counting?...

Becky said...

Way cute! If you only knew how often I check out your blog...miss you tons! I should try and update my blog everytime I get on to check out everyone elses blogs. I can't wait to go to Hawaii...went shopping yesterday and was surprised to still find some summer clothes for sale! I have to admit...I really have no idea how to pack for this trip...especially when it is raining outside here!